Becoming a part of the I-Ally Advocates means you can help others by introducing them to this community -- all while racking up points and earning perks!
Even if you aren't a caregiver right now, you can still be an Advocate! We are a large ecosystem and having allies is the most important part of building a supportive community.
Perks of being an I-Ally Advocate:
- Earn credits toward some of our partners' goods & services.
- Earn I-Ally swag.
- Earn discounts on I-Ally services.
- Get a special badge next to your name that you can post anywhere.
- The opportunity to move your way up into the I-Ally Ambassadors community.
Responsibilities of an I-Ally Advocate:
- Get the word out as much as you can; everywhere you can!
- Participate in the campaigns.
- Create video or image content about your experience with I-Ally or your experience being a caregiver.
- Earn rewards while truly helping those in need. Don't be afraid to reach out to people who may need encouragement. :)